Sales Consultant, Hasselt, Belgium.
September 12 – 2022.
Modulex is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic signage consultant. A communicative and entrepreneurial person with a feeling and interest in design and architecture. The successful candidate will have at least a bachelor’s degree, speak fluent Dutch, and have good sales knowledge.
We are seeking an exceptional and dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. Experience in the construction/architectural signage industry is a plus. The following outline describes the key tasks that will be required and the skills and attributes required to complete them.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the candidate will be responsible for sales within the Belgium area and surrounding markets.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Responding to daily sales activities and developing new sales initiatives.
- Responsible for closing / converting business development leads into new contracts/revenue.
- Managing client contract/fee negotiation.
- Networking within the business community.
- Researching business news and communications for signage and wayfinding opportunities.
- Creating and updating sales pipeline technologies and CRM.
- Write and prepare business development proposals and RFP responses to respond to opportunities.
- Participate in the conceptual and strategic development of new marketing tools and programs as required.
- Further, develop key accounts within the marketplace.
- Engage with existing clients to develop opportunities beyond the current scope.
- Perform all necessary duties as part of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to, project/client cold calls, preparing quotes, client presentations, training seminars for clients, and/or managing projects as it relates to the sales process.
- Aware of the design industry and business trends.
Skills + Attributes:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills in Dutch.
- Fluency in English and French is a plus.
- Client management and services experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills/experience.
- Desktop publishing (PowerPoint / Keynote) and computer skills.
- Understanding of a design/build/manage business model.
- Innovative / progressive.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes the initiative.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Approachable, cooperative and professional demeanour.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines; and
- An entrepreneurial spirit is essential.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
Please include the position in the subject line.