Western Europe, Remote.
January 27 – 2023.
Location: Western Europe, Remote.
Modulex Group seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, experienced Project Director for large-scale brand rollouts. Working with our Western Europe group, the successful candidate will work independently and provide leadership to a team of Project Designers. The Account Director will be responsible for client-facing, project management activity from start to finish, accountable for deliverables/outcomes, budgets, and schedule adherence.
About Modulex Group:
Founded in 1963 by the LEGO Group and since 2009, owned by managing partners and external investors, Modulex is a leader in architectural signage, wayfinding and brand implementation on a global scale. Rooted in Danish design excellence and a modular signage concept, Modulex has evolved its offering with design, wayfinding, custom solutions, and brand implementations. In 2019 the ISO9001-certified factory in Denmark created a sustainable product line and was awarded the Green Network diploma for nine straight years. The multi-national Group has eight production and wholesale facilities globally. It has a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients, stakeholders and project team to report on project progress.
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships.
- Review, process, and supervise all booked signage project work from design concept, through production, to final installation and wrap-up.
- Experience and knowledge to take a design concept to a technical production-ready state.
- Maintain and improve expected margins by evaluating all potential costs and making informed decisions.
- Set project goals and manage client expectations through onsite project kick-off meetings and weekly updates.
- Research and Apply for Signage Permits with local municipalities.
- Cut purchase orders and manage all outsourced suppliers.
- Create artwork for those suppliers.
- Obtain stamped engineering drawings.
- Read and interpret architectural plans imperative to designing and installing various signage components.
- Deliver high-quality products & customer service by analyzing all specifications, materials, and quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate project wrap-up with the general contractor, designers, architects, and end-user.
- Ensuring punch list items and submitting proper paperwork for contract administration.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong understanding of and experience working with architectural plans and drawing packages.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Extreme attention to detail while working efficiently and maintaining a schedule.
- Ability to manage concurrent deadlines and work under pressure.
Preference will be given to individuals who:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Graphic Design/Industrial Design/Architecture/or Planning preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of signage industry materials, finishes and fabrication techniques.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry, code and general contractor practices.
Compensation: Salary to be negotiated, dependent upon experience.
To apply: fill out the form and upload your resume and cover letter.