Western Europe, Remote.
January 27 – 2023.
Location: Western Europe, Remote.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Project Designer/Manager for our TeamMate program.
A TeamMate is an independent contractor and so much more! Modulex TeamMates are measured on performance. Work must be completed on time, on budget, and to 100% satisfaction of the internal client. How and where this work is completed is entirely up to the TeamMate!
The successful candidate will work independently with multiple locations globally, primarily remotely worldwide.
As a Project Designer, your responsibilities will vary. Here are some expectations of the role.
- Overall project coordination and management.
- Wayfinding and sign planning: location, type, messaging, etc.
- Design – conceptual design, product material specification/design development.
- Client-facing activities such as communication, presentations, coordination, etc.
- Proactively identify and manage risks within projects.
- Manage and record time and billing on projects.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- A strong understanding of and experience working with architectural plans and drawing packages.
- Is fully proficient in Adobe Suite and must be an expert user of Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of ADA/DDA/Universal Design is an asset.
- Has exceptional design skills and the ability to communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Excellent English communication skills: verbal and written, both in-person and telephone.
- Extreme attention to detail while working efficiently and maintaining a schedule.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to collaborate on projects with other TeamMates in other countries/timezones.
- Understand signage industry material, finishes and fabrication techniques.
- Can specify EGD/signage/wayfinding concepts for manufacture.
- Have experience with 3D software (Sketchup, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Have experience with eModulex, SignAgent or similar.
- Speak/Write in other languages.
To apply: fill out the form and upload your resume and cover letter.