MIAMI, FL, UNITED STATES.
June 27 – 2022.
Company: Modulex Group
Location: Remote – occasionally in the Miami office.
Who are you?
The part-time bookkeeper will be responsible for posting all the transactions into the accounting system and preparing financial reports. The successful candidate will work remotely but occasionally be expected to work at the Miami office. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Who are we?
You could say we have been around the block. Founded by the LEGO group, Modulex has been in the visual communications solutions business since 1963.
Our multi-national group with several factories globally, and a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries, give us infinite reach and the ability to implement your project on brand, on budget and on time.
- Records all the transactions according to GAA
- Prepares monthly (and periodic) financial reports
- Prepares and pays sales tax returns
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations
- Executes payment to vendors/employees
- Apply payments from customers
- Coordinates with the Managing Partners the monthly financial closings
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in QuickBooks (Desktop and/or Online)
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Able to work Independently
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Please include the position in the subject line.